Southport Pleasureland Terms & Conditions
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for all and any children under their care at all times.
- Opening dates and times may be subject to change with or without any prior notification. This will be entirely at the discretion of the management.
- We operate an electronic card token system and there is a £1 charge for the card, the card can be reused within a season it has been purchased.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, Southport Pleasureland will not be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred based on any incorrect information contained within this website.
- Special offers (including any promotional vouchers, tickets, bookmarks, cut-outs or other media) are subject to the terms and conditions listed below (unless explicitly stated otherwise).
- Special offers are not valid on bank holidays.
- Where redemption is required, this should be done at the specified token box.
- All offers will expire at the end of the season during which they were issued (if they have not expired before).
- All special offer tokens, vouchers, tickets, VIP Cards etc. which are damaged, defaced, altered and/or photocopied will not be accepted.
- All special offer tokens, vouchers, tickets, VIP Cards etc. have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Certain attractions may be excluded from any offers.
- All special offer tokens, vouchers, tickets, VIP Cards etc. can only be used on rides and NOT on prize game stalls, activity based attractions, shows and activities (for example bungee trampolines).
- Booking fees may apply to special event tickets.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure safety and security, car parks at the Pleasureland site are used entirely at the risk of the owner and Pleasureland will not be held responsible for any losses or damage, howsoever caused.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove any person from the premises, at any time, for any reason which they deem appropriate.
- In the interests of safety, admission to any ride or attraction will be strictly at the discretion of the operator and/or the management.
- Any person who is aggressive, verbally abusive and/or physically abusive to any member of staff or to other customers will be removed and is likely to be barred from any future access to the park.
- As we are keen to refresh the park on a regular basis, the rides at Pleasureland are subject to change over the course of the season; therefore we are unable to guarantee that any particular ride will be available on any particular date or time.
- The management reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without any prior notification.
- Any customer with issues, queries, complaints or compliments should ask to speak to a member of the management team or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact can also be made in writing to: The Management Team, Southport Pleasureland, Marine Drive, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1RX. Tel: 01704 531957
- Smoking is expressly forbidden within all areas of the park. This includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- Cyclists are required to alight from bikes when entering the park grounds.
- Skateboarding and riding scooters is forbidden within the park and on the walls in the surrounding areas.
- All rides are inspected and tested daily and our health and safety record is excellent. Visitors to the park have a duty of care for their own safety and the safety of others. Any claim against Southport Pleasureland that is suspected of being false will be vigorously contested.
- A maximum of £200 paid tokens can be loaded onto each Card.
- All tokens purchased in 2017 must be used during our open season in 2017 and cannot be carried over into 2018.
- One person per VIP card. Cards are non-transferable and are to be used only by one person per visit.
- To redeem your VIP card you must bring your reference number with you, either printed out or on your phone on the confirmation email that is sent when your booking is made.
- You will also need to bring proof of ID i.e. utility bill, photo driver’s licence or bank statement with purchaser’s address and postcode.
- Pre-booked VIP Fun Cards are non-refundable other than in exceptional circumstances.
- VIP Fun Cards booked online in advance are available for collection only at a specifically notified area within Southport Pleasureland.
- VIP Fun Cards become activated when first used on a ride and remain operational for unlimited rides for four hours from activation.
- Please refer to main Terms and Conditions for information relating to opening and closing of the park, particularly where circumstances may be out of our control.
After Dark is a scare attraction for age 16+.
Whilst inside the park and particularly inside the zoo or the scare houses you must participate in a responsible manner and always follow the instructions of our staff. You must also take responsibility for your own actions during your visit.
All attractions may contain strobe lighting, smoke machines, laser lighting, latex, small confined spaces, darkness, uneven flooring, stairs and loud music. We do not recommend the zoo or scare houses for anyone of a nervous or weak disposition, people with a heart condition or pregnant women.
Live actors are employed to scare you but not to touch or harm you!
- Do not touch or harm the actors.
- Do not touch any of the props within the zoo or scare houses.
- Do not run at any time.
- Drinking and eating within the zoo and scare houses is not allowed.
- Follow the designated route and do not veer from this.
- No smoking is allowed in any area of the park, zoo or scare houses, including electronic cigarettes.
- Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn at all times. High heels and open toed shoes are not allowed.
- This is a predominantly outdoor attraction; dress for the weather!
- In the event of an emergency please remain calm and follow the instructions of our staff.
- You may be asked for ID so please remember to bring it as without it you may not be allowed to enter.
- There are no refunds if you find the attractions too scary. However tokens unused on your Scare Card can be used when the park is open in 2016.
- The zoo and scare houses are not suitable for wheelchairs
- No filming or photographing within the zoo or scare houses is allowed without prior permission.
- Under 16s admitted if accompanied by a responsible adult 18+
You enter After Dark at your own risk
2. Use of this Site
3. Your Information
Your information refers to the details about you (for example name, address, contact details, credit/debit card details, preferences, specific needs, interests etc) that you supply to us or is supplied to us. Your information is collected when you request information from us, apply for a job with us, contact us with regards to any specific enquiry, register with us, enter a competition or buy anything from us online. The amount of information we collect is controlled by you.
Administrative Use of Information
We may use your information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made by you and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable.
4. Direct Marketing
We may use your information to provide you with updates on our products and services. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Location of Information
Your information will be held in ether our own (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure address to prevent unauthorised access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard firewalls. Unless fulfilment of our obligation to you requires your information to pass outside the EU then it will remain within the EU. Control of information outside the EU may be less than
Online payments are administered via PayPal in the company name of Universal Rides Ltd (trading as Southport Pleasureland), Marine Drive, Southport PR8 1RX, 01704 531957